Welcome to 31a Canada Drive! This sweet 2 bedroom basement apartment is ideally located on a friendly street off Hamlyn Road in the West End of the city! Just minutes to the Village Mall, Sobeys, Dollarama, Shoppers, Pipers and Restaurants! No car? No problem! You'll find a bus stop just around the corner! 31a Canada Drive also offers:
- 2 Bedroom
- 1 Bathroom
- Kitchen Equipped with Fridge & Stove
- Electric Heat
- Parking for 2 (back to back)
- Laundry Includes Washer and Dryer
This Property is Strictly Non-Smoking
Personal Tenants Insurance is Required
Lease and Security Deposit in the Amount of $656.25 is Required
Promotional Plans are Offered on Cable, Internet and Home Phone Packages
Application Requirements Include:
*Proof of Financial Ability to Afford Rent*
*Current Landlord Reference*
*2 Additional Character References*
*Any Additional Occupants-Anyone Over 18 Would Need to Submit Their Own Application*
We'll guide you home! Call us for your viewing today at 763-5383!
Metro Property Management; We take care of properties AND their people!
1. The provision of proof of double vaccination status is required to schedule viewings with our leasing agent.
2. For those visiting from outside of Newfoundland, the provision of proof of arrival date to Newfoundland and receipt of negative covid test three days post arrival is required before scheduling viewings with our leasing agent.
3. Masks are mandatory at ALL VIEWINGS and social distancing MUST be followed strictly.
4. All viewings are considered "contact free," - Viewers must refrain from touching doors, windows, light switches etc. Please take note also of the application requirements listed on the ad for this property. Applications that are incomplete cannot be considered.
*Disclaimer - Metro Property Management takes Covid19 and Social Distancing Measures very seriously. In accordance with government directives, we will report and reserve the right to refuse service to any individuals who are not following social distancing and self-isolation directives or to those individuals who present as unwell.