Welcome to Metro Property Management’s Tenant Application! Finding the right home can be very happy and exciting! We’d hate to disappoint you with a delayed application approval so we’ve included some information that will help streamline the process for you!
Here are something things to keep in mind before starting your application process:
- Be sure to complete the application in its entirety. All sections must be filled out to the best of your ability.
- ALL ADULTS OVER THE AGE OF 18 must complete their own SEPARATE application. For example, married couples will submit two separate applications.
- We will run a credit check using a reputable screening company. Don’t worry if you don’t have good credit as this won’t necessarily preclude you from being successful in your application!
- We will require proof of your ability to make your rental payments. This could include but is not limited to proof of employment, income support, third party payee and so on. To make things more convenient, you can even upload attachments to your application!
- We will require the contact information for your previous landlords for reference checks. You can also add additional references to your application for us to contact!
- We process applications in the order that they are received.
- Home owners have the right to refuse applications without reason.
- Processing applications can take anywhere from 1 to 3 business days.
And now, from all of us here at Metro Property Management, we wish you the best of luck!